Preliminary Report: Thirty contestants in the annual Miss Tiffany’s Universe 2011 transgender beauty pageant took to the catwalk at Central Festival Pattaya on May 4 for the Miss Unlimited Sexy Star swimsuit competition.
More than 500 people viewed the gala spectacular with the title of 2011 Miss Unlimited Sexy Star being bestowed upon 19-year-old Serinapa Petchaboon.
Serinapa Petchaboon, Miss Unlimited Sexy Star 2011, slide gallery
Photos John Le Fevre
- Miss Unlimited Sexy Star 2011 photo special (gallery)
- Tiffany’s Universe transgender swimsuit competition 2011 photo special (gallery)
- Search for Miss Unlimited Sexy Star 2011 photo special (gallery)
- Thailand’s most beautiful ladyboys line up for Miss Tiffany’s Universe 2011 (gallery)
He has spent extensive periods of time working in Africa and throughout Southeast Asia, with stints in the Middle East, the USA, and England.
He has covered major world events including Operation Desert Shield/ Storm, the 1991 pillage in Zaire, the 1994 Rwanda genocide, the 1999 East Timor independence unrest, the 2004 Asian tsunami, and the 2009, 2010, and 2014 Bangkok political protests.
In 1995 he was a Walkley Award finalist, the highest awards in Australian journalism, for his coverage of the 1995 Zaire (now Democratic Republic of Congo) Ebola outbreak.
Most recently he was the Thailand editor/ managing editor of AEC News Today . Prior to that he was the deputy editor and Thailand and Greater Mekong Sub-region editor for The Establishment Post, predecessor of Asean Today.
In the mid-80s and early 90s he owned JLF Promotions, the largest above and below the line marketing and PR firm servicing the high-technology industry in Australia. It was sold in 1995.
Opinions and views expressed on this site are those of the author’s only. Read more at About me
Latest posts by John Le Fevre (see all)
- Kaavan’s great escape photo special (video & gallery) – November 30, 2020
- A real life fairy tale: Cambodia provides sanctuary to Kaavan, the world’s loneliest elephant (video & gallery) *updated – November 30, 2020
- Thailand’s young rice farmers boost income, slash costs with switch to organic, AWD method – May 29, 2015
- Does Thailand’s failure to communicate mask a bigger problem? – May 25, 2015