The winner of the 2011 Miss Tiffany’s Universe transgender beauty pageant is 21-year-old Sirapatsorn Attayakorn (ศิรภัสสร อัฒยกร). Born in Chiang Mai, Miss Sirapatsorn is a third year communications student standing 173cm (5’6″ tall), weighs 49kg (108lbs) and measures 34-25-36.
In addition to a sash and trophy, Miss Attayakorn received a Toyota Yaris motor car, Bt120,000 ($US3,927) cash, a diamond tiara from GODDIAMOND, the use for one year of an apartment at Woodland Hotel & Resort in Pattaya, an airline ticket from PC Air, a gift voucher from Pratunam PolyClinic, a gift voucher from Asoke Skin hospital, a GNET mobile Phone, and a gift set from Banana IT.
The total prize pool for the 2011 Miss Tiffany’s Universe transgender beauty pageant is valued at more than Bt1 million (about $US33,400).
Sirapatsorn Attayakorn, Miss Tiffany’s Universe 2011 slide gallery
Photos John Le Fevre
- Serinapa Petchaboon: Miss Unlimited Sexy Star 2011 (gallery)
- Miss Unlimited Sexy Star 2011 photo special (gallery)
- Tiffany’s Universe transgender swimsuit competition 2011 photo special (gallery)
- Thailand’s most beautiful ladyboys line up for Miss Tiffany’s Universe 2011 (gallery)
He has spent extensive periods of time working in Africa and throughout Southeast Asia, with stints in the Middle East, the USA, and England.
He has covered major world events including Operation Desert Shield/ Storm, the 1991 pillage in Zaire, the 1994 Rwanda genocide, the 1999 East Timor independence unrest, the 2004 Asian tsunami, and the 2009, 2010, and 2014 Bangkok political protests.
In 1995 he was a Walkley Award finalist, the highest awards in Australian journalism, for his coverage of the 1995 Zaire (now Democratic Republic of Congo) Ebola outbreak.
Most recently he was the Thailand editor/ managing editor of AEC News Today . Prior to that he was the deputy editor and Thailand and Greater Mekong Sub-region editor for The Establishment Post, predecessor of Asean Today.
In the mid-80s and early 90s he owned JLF Promotions, the largest above and below the line marketing and PR firm servicing the high-technology industry in Australia. It was sold in 1995.
Opinions and views expressed on this site are those of the author’s only. Read more at About me
Latest posts by John Le Fevre (see all)
- Kaavan’s great escape photo special (video & gallery) – November 30, 2020
- A real life fairy tale: Cambodia provides sanctuary to Kaavan, the world’s loneliest elephant (video & gallery) *updated – November 30, 2020
- Does Thailand’s failure to communicate mask a bigger problem? – May 25, 2015
- Songkran Bangkok 2015 photo special (gallery) – April 15, 2015